Elder Benjamin Larson



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Hey Dad and kris and Anni and Davo.

Happy Father's day dad!!! I think it's coming up close if I'm not wrong. On the 17 right?? Anyways, happy Fathers day, I am grateful for you Dad, and am grateful for all the sacrifices you have made in your life so that you were a greater part in our lives, it means a lot, and I am grateful for it. I love you dad.

So this week, we have a Baptism coming!!! Sister Veronica had her interview yesterday and she is finally getting baptized! It has been pretty quick. ha, She will be baptized this Saturday, the 16th. She was so nervous for her Interview yesterday, but according to our Zone Leader, Elder Sims, she did a great job and she is ready! I was a little stressed yesterday because one of our recent converts Sister Caridad, has missed her 5th week of church yesterday, she has no reason, she just didn't want to come, I was mad at her, because of her choice, and I shouldn't have been, but was. Later after church she showed up to the chaple to be there for sis Veronica and her interview, because they are neighbors and friends. We sat down and got to have a good talk, and kind of got talk about the church thing, I think she is having a hard time adjusting to the Mormon life, cause she use to be so active in her last Church, and she had a calling kind of like visiting teaching in her church, and stuff, and now not really, and she only has some friends, she would make more friends if she would come to chruch and the activities. But she is stubborn, so am I though, ha. I have been really pondering how to help her. We will pray and see. I am excited though for Sister Veronica's baptism, it will be nice to have a baptism finally!! Ha good stuff.

We had a Film showing also on saturday, where we showed the Restoration movie of Joseph Smith, the 1 hour version, we were hopefully going to have many attend but at the last second, many of our investigators and Less actives bailed on us. So we were just trying to find some people to bring and stuff. And one of our Families we are teaching were able to come, and brought some of there extended family so it turned out ok. And I had fun. So it was a success.

I hope you guys are all happy, and doing a lot of fun stuff. And I hope you guys get all figured out if what you will do. I know that you will know what to do, if you listen to the peacefullness of the Spirit. I love the Peace the spirit brings. I have really felt that this past week. It is nice, and helps in our hard time. I love you all and miss you.

Love Elder Benjamin L. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment