Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weather has been crazy

Hey everybody,

I didn´t even know that Valentines Day had already passed by, it seem like I don´t know anything thats happening in the world. The weather has been crazy this week, every day it´s realy hot in the mornning untill it hits 4 O´clockpm then it starts to rain, it´s crazy and then people get sick because the weather changes so fast. I am already acostumated with brasil, I think I spelled that wrong, whatever.
On to my Investagators, Misrael(27), he didn´t go to church this because he just wanted to be lazy. He has already been taught everything but he´s being timid in accepting a baptisimal date. He said that he whats to know that these things are ture like we know that they are true, but I think that there is something elss that he´s not telling us. he said that he´s reading The Book Of Mormon and praying but that he is not reaceving an anwser....?
Sheila(19) is preparing for baptism(the 17th of march) but she is only reading when we read with her and she isn´t praying and asking, but she has gone to church 3 weeks in a row, so will keep working with her. We have taught The Resturation, The law of Chastity. and The Word of Wisdom, and she said she´s keeping them.We were/are teaching Patricia with sheila but she doesn´t pay attention and don´t show any intress.
We are teach our neighboors(Bruna(17)and Sergeo(41)Marked for the 17th of march) but they say they don´t have time to read, or to go to church, bruna is showing that she whats to get baptized and continue going to church, but I beleive she´s doing this more because of her boyfriend than anything elss. And we´ve only taught her The Resturation, naxt lesson The Law of Chastity.
It´S funny because like spencer we also someone that is mamber of the Baptist Church , but the only diffrence is that Spencers investagator accepyed the message, but ours was like fighting with us say that we are wrong and stuff, but in the end she said she would read and pary to know that what taught was ture, I hope she´s open to get the anwser because she´s cool and she speaks English and she did in the US.
But that was a little bit about my week.


I love you guys and I hope you all have a wounderful week.

Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment