Elder Benjamin Larson



Friday, August 19, 2011

quilt

Hey mom,

Thankyou so much for the quilt!!!! It is amazing!!! I can't believ you made it! ha actually I can! So today is my P-day but they gave us time to e-mail yesterday too! So I figured I would e-mail you now and tell you thankyou so much!! I love my hug from home!!!!

Also thankyou for the flip flops they will be great!!! And also for the treats, it will be great to have them on the 16 hour flight!! ha So I just want to say I love you so much!!! And i am grateful for you so much! I guess they are doing this new program thing in the mission fields everywhere that they started this month, so when I get there, I will have my trainer for like 12 weeks as my companion I think they said, and hopefully that will be good. So this program is supposed to be able to help missionaries adjust to real mission work better, I feel good about it! But yeah they said that the goal is for this program that after the new missionaries are done with there 12 weeks they should be ready to train and be the senior companion!!! So that is kinda new and i doubt I will be ready for that, because of the language and stuff, but i hope i learn a lot quicker this way, and I hope my first compnaion is awesome!! ha no matter who he is though I am going to go into it like he is the greatest missionary in the field! Because he probably has to be to train me! haha,

Wow we leave in three days basically! I can't believe it! Ha so we leave on tuesday, the 16 and dont land in the philippines until thursday the 18, I think thats crazy, two days to travel there! Man I hope i am not jet lagged!

Well I will be sending you a box of some things i don't need, they are just some things i got here from people, that i don't need and they will take up room, also i am sending my first planner, it is all full and I thought it would be cool for you to see what i did here in the MTC! so I hope you enjoy those!!!

Well I love you so so PINAKA, (Very) much!!! give every one loves for me, the dogs and all the kids!! Tell them I am doing good and am excited to leave for the field!! Pray for me that I can learn quick to and not be over whelmed! Ha ha, I love you mom, and i love you Jess!!

Love

Elder Benjamin L. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment