Elder Benjamin Larson



Friday, August 19, 2011

Something horrible happened

Hey everybody,
This last week we started with a Zone Conference which was very good meeting. Because Zone Conference was so long away from our area, we had to sleep over at the zone leaders house with 14 other missionary's it was crazy fun. And the same night we went to the center of the city and sang Hymns, all 14 missionary's it was way cool. But something happened before we started to sing that was horrible. So we were waiting for the other missionary's to arrive so we could start singing. We were sitting on these benches waiting, when a man that was Drunk came up to us, he started to talk and talk and talk to me, standing in front of me. He was swearing at me and saying other stuff that were hard to understand for about 8 minutes, but I didn´t say anything. Then when the rest of the elders arrived we got up to go to our spot and start singing. The drunk shook my hand and then grabbed me to give me hug, and then when he gave me a hug, he kissed me on the neck. When he did that I pushed him away and walked off with the other Missionary's that were laughing there heads off. I have never had something so horrible like this happen to me before in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment