Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, November 20, 2011

I couldnt speek english!

Hey everybody,

This last week went by really fast, it seem as if the weeks are going by faster and faster. Well I am doing fine here in São Paulo, Brazil. Me and my comp had some ideas to fine more people to teach, and one of these ideas was me teaching English Saturday mornings. So I have already given 2 classes, and its been cool. In my last English class the ´students´ wanted me to say the closing prayer in English so I did. But when I started to say the prayer, my mind went blank and only Portugês words came to my mind, so I had to translate what i wanted to say from Portugês to English. I was stuttering the whole way through the prayer(how wired right?)
Me and Elder Barboza are getting along better than we were, at the begging of the transfer he was really quiet and we didn´t really know how to work or teach well together, but now we know to work together.
Debora has been hiding from us, so I´m thinking she won´t be baptized on the 19th. Jadson has been opening up to us more and more, in our next lesson we are going to mark him for baptizum. We have a lot of people that we are working with, I hope they will progress and come closer to there Heavenly Father. I love you all, have a god week.
Elder Stephen Larson

p.s. I didn´´t even realize that Halloween had pasted. Have a Happy B-Day Annika and Spencer Love you guys!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment