Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, December 12, 2011

blue eyes

Hey everybody,

I am doing well. This week I had a lady stop me on the street, and she said ´where are you from with these blue eyes of yours?´. It´s very dificult to see someone with blue eyes here so sometimes people get suprised when they see a guy with blue eyes. My comp even joked about using my blue eyes to do more effective contacts with people.
So this week was a better week. Yesterday we went on splits and I went to teach Jadson. I taught him about The Plan of Salvation, it was an ok lesson but could have been better. At the end of the lesson I invited Jadson to be baptized but once again he said that he´s not ready to make a choice. His girlfiend(which is a member) said that he doesn´t drink cofee,smoke or have any other type of substance, and she said that he just has fear to fall away. I thought that this was his set-back also, so I told him that fear is the oposite of Faith and that we need to act today because we don´t know what´s going to happen tomorrow. Yet, after saying these things he still didn´t want to get baptized. Arlindo(another investagator) also is having fears about baptizum.
I love you guys, I hope that we all can overcome our fears so that we progress in the Plan of our heavenlly father. With love


Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment