Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, December 12, 2011

Panthers and monkies

Hi everyone,

I am doing good. This week I found out that we have Panthers and monkyes in my area(but they don´t come near people because there scared of people, so don´t worry.). I thought that was so cool so just wanted to share that with you guys.
This week we met a man named Fabio (about 30) and his sister Fernanda (22). There are realy cool people, we only got to teach a little bit to fernanda but we taught Fabio about The Resteration and we marked him for Bapitsm for the 24th of dezember. We also taught a woman named Nilda (49) and her son António (20) and we marked them for baptism for the 24th also. Pamela will not be baptized on the 10th because she didn´t go to church and she´s not ready yet, she just needs a little more time.
I Know that this is the true church on the whole earth, Because it has Prophets and Apostles that have the Authority of god.
I love you all have a great week.

Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment