Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, December 12, 2011

This week was a great week!

Hey everybody,

This week was a great week. I got your package dad, and thank you all for the notes and letters. And I will answer some questions that I was asked. I am having here on the mission, there´s not always jokes and laughts but when it´s time to have fun, we milk it for all it´s worth. Yes, it´s almost always hot here, there are times when people think it´s cold but I think it´s hot because I am sweeting. Here in brasil they celebrate ´the day of thanks´ which is like thanksgiving but it´s not on the same day and it isn´t celebrated like we do. In fact I almost forgot that it was thanksgiving.
This week two poeple that we are teaching recived answers to there prayers, and it was on the same day. Tuesday after we ate lunch we went to teach Eliete (lady about 32), we taught her last sunday and I gave her a book of mormon. On tuesday she said she read and prayed, and she said she felt something that she couldn´t explane, but she knew it was an answer. Wow! I was very with that. She isn´t married so we´re going to have to work with her husband. Eliete has been going to church 3 days in a row, and she says that she wants to keep going.
So after we taught Eliete I thought the day couldn´t get better than that. Then We went to teach Pamela (young woman, 15 years old ) for the 3rd time. We knew that Pamela smoked and that she had a boyfriend, and maybe she had other problems that we would need to work on. When we started to teach her on tuesday she already told us that she had read and prayed, and then she told us she got an answer. She was already marked for baptism, but now she id really excited to get baptized on the 10th of dezember. That made me even happyer.
I love you all I hope you alll have a great week. I know god loves us and that miricals requier suffering and a little bit of pain.

Elder stpehen laron

No comments:

Post a Comment