Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, February 20, 2012

Im being transfered

Hey everybody,

This week was a very good week. We had a lot of people this week that accepted the invite to be Baptized. Claudiono and Joice went to church yesterday and they really excited to get baptized on the 18th of this month. Antonio and Mariana have been going to Church for a month and a half and they know that the church is true and they want to get baptized but they aren´t married. Antonio has a great fear of getting married again because his first marrage didn´t work out, but we convinced him to get married and they are going mark there wedding for the 17th of march. We started to teach a family this week Fatima(mom), Rafael(17 son), Ranielly(11 daughter) and Leomar(25 couisn). They like us a lot and Fatima already recived an answer that The Book of Mormon is true. WOW, and they are going to get baptized on the 25th of this month.
But I am sad because I recived a phone call saying that I am being transfered on tesday so I wont be here. I love you all my time is up have a good week. Love always

Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment