Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, February 20, 2012

We went to the Temple

Hey everybody,

I am doing good, I didn´t send an e-mail because our P-day was moved to today because today we went to the Temple, and when we go to the Temple they switch our P-day. I just got back from the temple and it was great.
Last tuesday when I got here in ´Cidade Dultra´(which is my new area), I was really suprised because this area is the area that my Trainer(Elder Field) finished his mission in 2010. My new companion is elder Alves da Silva, he´s from a place called Recife(city), Panabuco(state), it´s the same place where uncle Matt Larson served his mission. Elder Silva has about 1 year on the mission and he seems like a cool guy.

This ward ´Cidade Dultra´, seems to be having some problems, but I am excited to be here to help them out. This area is very small compered to my last area, actully this area is very closs to my first area(Palmares). The church is in our area, but we have 4 wards that attend our building, it´s cool because yu see a lot of members.

We don´t have very many investigators here but we do have a Patricia(21) and sheila(20) that we taught on sunday and marked them for baptism, for the 17th of march. There´s also a man named Misrael(about 35) that I´ve only talked with him one time but we don´t know why he hasn´t gotten baptised yet, so tonight we are going talk with him about Baptism. Elder Silva was teaching a young lady named Mikaeli(17) but I don´t even know who she is yet, and on tuesday some other Elders in our Zone told us about a young lady that lives in front of our house that is interessed in our message, her name is Bruna(17).

I know that god is our father and that he wants us to be happy, but we can only be trully happy when we live the Restored Gospel. I know that Jesus is our Savior and Redemer. I love us all Have a great week.

Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment