Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey Pinakamamahal (most beloved) family

Hey mom and Jess, and Pinakamamahal (most beloved) Family if you read this!

I am doing good here in the Philippines! Something weird happened today, it rained, but it was soft, like in America, Ano ba iyon!! (what the crap)

This week has been good. I have had many growing opportunities. And wow, this mission is really stretching me! Ha I like it though and I am grateful for each and every one of the trials here cause I know as I trust in the lord, He will build me stronger in them, and in my life! For the future!

Today, I was in a jeep-nee taking a nap during our travel home from district meeting, and one little boy came up and with, what looked like a hot pad, cleaned my shoes. he then held out the cloth to me, and I thought he wanted me to wipe away my sweat with it, I almost did but the elder next to me, elder cassimero from hawaii, stopped me and said, no elder he wants money. Ha so I told him sorry i had, none, cause it's Bawal (forbidden) for us to give money to anyone here. I felt so bad looking into that poor boys dark black eyes. I very wanted to give him one peso even, but hindi pwuede, (can't). But I figured out that we can give them candy or snacks so i am going to start carrying snacks on me for the children I see begging on the streets. their are many children begging here.

So it sounds like you are all busy in your lives and mom It seems crazy how many projects you have! But I know you can do it, cause you somehow always do do it!

Well Mahal Ko Kayo Lahat! ( I love you all) and I hope you are all very happy in your lives and all your many doings. I know the lord our father in heaven Love each and every one of you! because no matter our circumstances in life, we are still his children and he will always love us and want the best for us, it is up to us however to do what we know is best for us, which is the same thing that he wants us to do. Remember that! ha

Love your son, and brother


Elder Benjamin Larson!

No comments:

Post a Comment