Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, June 6, 2011

Adriano baptized



Hey everybody,



I am doing great, two days ago we had a baptism. Adriano was baptized as you can see in the pictures. He went from being a guy that didn´t believe in god to believing in god and his son, and in the scriptures, thanks to his girlfriend Poliana(also in the picture). He´s a really good person and is really smart, I hope I can come back to see them get sealed in the Temple in a year.
So I have been transferred to another area. I only stayed here 2 transfers(3 months) and I´m already leaving, That sucks. We started teaching this lady named Nadir (about 50 years old) last week, she went to the baptism of Adriano, went to church the next day, she is reading the book of Mormon, and praying about it, and asked a lot of questions. I pretty sure she will be baptized.
Everythings going good with me, I hope everyones doing well and I am so happy for Ben. Love you all.



Elder Stephen Larson










No comments:

Post a Comment