Elder Benjamin Larson



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's day

Hey my family,

Happy fathers day to you dad. I am sorry I couldn't and didn't send a card of some sort to you I really do appreciate you and all you have done for me.
I have had a good week. We had a new investigator family come to church for their first time. Their names are Margie, Scott and their son Scottie. They had a blast at church. Everyone just came up to them and said hello and made them feel so welcome and loved. This ward is great. I am sweating more and more as the days move into a hotter part of the season. Lately we have had a lot of opposition with the Jehovah witnesses. When we tract they have already gone over the street and everybody thinks that we are J.W.
We also knocked on a JW's house and talked with him. He was very arguementative so we just moved along to the next door like we always do when someone is like that. But this week was good. Transfers happened and I am staying with Elder Gordon. I hope we have a good second round together here in this awesome area. I love you all. Stay well and strong, and listen to the spirit.
-Elder Spencer Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment