Elder Benjamin Larson



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I met the coach form that movie "forever strong"

Hey mom,

I amd doin pritty good here at the MTc, I ran into conner finally, tell Kelly that. And he seems like he is doing good!

wow It is cool to think i have only been here like a little more than a week and i have learned so much!! I can pray and Bear my testimony, and i know i wouldn't be able to do that by now without the lords help in my life. He has blessed me so much, and i hope i am worthy and paitient enough for the more blessings heading my way.

I love you guys so much can i just say that!! And mom I am getting kind of excited for that blanket you are making for me, so i can have a hug from home when i need one. Ha, i really hope you are all doing well. I wish I could hear more about How my sister Jessica is doing, and what she is doing in her life. Ha just saying.
So my P-days are on fridays. just so you know. It was saturday last week just cause it was my first week but for now while im in the MTc it will be friday.

There are a lot of new mission presidents here this week so like 10 of the general athourities are here, but we haven't seen any yet. so far they have blocked off like all the big buildings they are usign so we cant' get in. oh one more thing i can think of that i need, is some more pens. Just like a small pack if thats ok?? if not just let me know and i will buy them here. I think.

Also mom, in your letters I would like to here more from you, I don't know if i have told you this yet but yeah ha i wouild enjoy it if they were longer.? maybe, if you can i mean. And I will also try to write as much as i can to you!!

Oh guess who i met here.!! The coach from that movie, "forever strong". Coach gelwix. Me and my companion saw him walking and stopped him and said hi. He shook my hand and gave me a life saver then gave me the life saver prayer challenge. IT was great. the challenge goes like this, you put the life saver in your mouth to pray, and you only can suck on it, no biting!! And then you pray until it's gone. Oh yeah one more thing, you can only give thanks to god, you cant ask him for anything, jsut thank him!! I did this last night adn it really helped me!! I never realized how much i have to be thankful for!! It was a humbling experience and helped me to not be so frustrated when the language gets hard. I think when i get frustrated my companion gets worried. i don't know if he is scared or just what, but i need to be better at holding my anger and frustration in. I hope i will learn and develope skills for this. I am better at talking to him i think. we talkid about some fo our problems and got them resalved. Yay!

Well i am out of tiem!! I love you all, and miss you more then i thought i woiuld, but it makes it all the better to think of how awesome it will be when i see you all in 2 years> i try to focuss though! Ha i thankyou all for your prayers adn your letters they really do brighten my days so so much.!! Tell everyone i say hi and spred my hugs around!

I love you mom, I love you Jess. And beckett and Pako, and the ward. Talk to brother Molina about me!! ha we see eachother sometimes. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your brother and son and Missionary!

Elder Benjamin L. Larson

P.S I love Abi too. ha I love you all, again. Ingat, (bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment