Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, June 6, 2011

time is flying!!

Hey guys,

I am still here down in Bonita Springs where it is twice as hot and more likely to get rained on during the duration of the day. I am having a good time with Elder Gordon trying to get the work going in this area. Peggy Vaughn is looking really good for her baptism on the 4th of June. We challenged her to keep the word of wisdom by giving up coffee and and tea. She didn't understand why, but she was willing to give it up anyway bless her heart. She is the sweetest lady and she has such amazing faith in God. She told us one day after a good lesson," I am sorry I am moving so slow and not learning fast enough." We quickly told her that she was doing better than any one that we have ever taught. She is already in Jacob after only 4 weeks.

This whole last week has been a finding effort because we don't have as many people to teach. It was super hard to stay motivated and uplifting as we got reject and rejected again. But later that day we had much success in finding about 4 people to teach. We are going to try and follow up with them tomorrow.

I am so happy to hear about Ben's farewell talk going well. He is going to be the most awesome missionary ever. I know this for a fact. Ben don't hold any of your gifts back. Use all of the Gifts that God has so mercifully given you. I love you all and I hope that I can do all that I can do and be all that I can be to bring the souls of our Brothers and sisters to a Fullness of joy and peace. Take care.

--
[Elder Spencer Larson]

No comments:

Post a Comment