Elder Benjamin Larson



Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 Babies

Hi mom!

Those babies look so adorable!! I am so glad Ashton still loves her even though she isn't' a boy!! Ha ha. I am doing good here in the MTC. I have grown a lot, I feel like! and even though i don't speak Tagalog as well as i would like. I know that the Lord has blessed me and has helped me to learn!!

We have been teaching a lot of lessons lately, mostly in English, but we do our best in Tagalog. we have been teaching fake investigators, but the spirit is still so strong as we see them grow and exercise their faith in prayer and in their father in heaven!!! I love sharing the gospel with them, the only problem is the language again, i can't see myself speaking it but I know i will! And i cant wait until i can feel the spirit bare witness to the investigators through Tagalog!!! That will be so great!

One thing i have learned this week is that teaching without the spirit is impossible!!! I was trying to teach a part of a lesson about the atonement and I wasn't really focused on bringing the spirit and i didn't really prepare the best i could have, and i blanked, i couldn't remember anything, luckily my comp stepped in and it was a great lesson.

I am in the process of printing pictures so i can send them to you,!!! so it will take a little while! But I will get them soon, i hope, maybe Monday!!

I love you all so much! I will pray for both the babies and the families!! The lord knows our needs, even better than we know them, and he WILL provide them for us!! I know he will, I have already felt his hand in my life, so close in my mission! I cant' wait to get to the Philippines and really start teaching! And of course to learn the language! And I love you mom, and i always will! You are the greatest mom ever, and everything i am and have is from your great sacrifices and teaching, thank you, I love you!

Elder Ben Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment