Elder Benjamin Larson



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oooww Shampany

Hey everybody,

It is good to here from you all. Mom did the Baileys move away? I really liked them and he was a very good example to me and I have become a better man because of him and what he has done in my life.
This week was a slower week because the Vanegas kids flaked on us a lot and Megan Fitzgerald said that she couldn't meet with us at all. So we just tried to find new investigators and look for past investigators in the area book. I know fun right. It was alright actually. We actually found a guy named Fransisco. So we received a name of a non active member so we went to go see how she was doing. Fransisco answered the door and he was interested in learning more about our church. It is funny how we are lead to these people that the lord has ready for us.
We also have been teaching the Nelson a ton. We gave Scott nelson a church tour and I challenged him to pray every night and if he did he would feel an increase of joy and happiness in his life. And we got the Nelsons to come to the ward party on the 2nd. Their was so much food and face painting and the best part was that their were so many fireworks. I told them what me and Jessica say when we see the really sparkly ones go off. " oooww shampany". I love this country and I feel the spirit so much as we honor and up hold the principles that god has set for it. I love you all and hope you have a happy 4 th of July.

[Elder Spencer Larson]

No comments:

Post a Comment