Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, July 17, 2011

"No matter where I go, you will always be my mother"

Hi mom!!!!!!!!!!

Its been good here in the MTC, I am getting more excited to leave to the Philippines and really start serving the lord and his people!! I know that someday I will learn the Tagalog language, and it will happen sooner than i think!! I am sending you guys some pictures, they should be here tonight or tomorrow! I hope they bring smiles to your faces and show you how great I am doing and how much fun I have with my district!!!

I hope you are all very happy!!!! I am so blessed to have you as my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! And am blessed to have Jess as my sister!!!!

I Love all the packages you send me, ha if it is too much or you are spending too much sending me so much, it's OK, you can cut back if you want, or need! I am OK! I enjoy your letters and your words more than anything!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha the twizlers and better cheddar are good too!!! You are so great to me, i am so blessed to have you in my life!!!!!!!! I don't know what or who i would be without you in my life!! You are the best mother in the world!! I was thinking of Tarzan the other day and the line when Tarzan says, "no matter where I go you will always be my mother!!" This is so true for me!! No matter where I go or what I do or who I meet or what experiences I have, You will always be MY MOTHER and I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!

Thank you again for all you do for me and all you have done for me! I am sorry for taking them for granted at times, but i am grateful for this time to help me realize how important you are and what an influence you have had on my life!! I am am grateful that you are my mom, but I am more grateful that i was blessed to be your son!!! The lord knows what we need, and when we need it! HE knows who we need, and I know i needed you so many times in my life, and i continue to need you now and will need you for a long time later!!

I am grateful to be apart of this family and be numbered amongst the Rodabough's!! What a cool blessing it is to say I am a Rodabough!! I love you all!!!

Your Grateful son,

Elder Benjamin Lamoreaux Larson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment