Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, July 17, 2011

rock, paper, sizers

Hey mom!

So I got your package with the card and everything!! Thank you so much for the packages you send me!!! Ha I love them!! If you get sick of sending them just send letters, through Dear elder or whatever, cause those are just as good!!!!!!!!
I am doing good here in the MTC, I have seen a few kids come and go, cause they are all going state side so they are only here for 3 weeks, ha Jealous!! But I know the lord needs me here so i can learn the Tagalog language so that i can actually communicate with the Filipino people!!!
we do a lot of practice teaching, we try our best to teach in Tagalog, but I really suck at it! I hope the lord will help me pick it up soon! I know he will, i just need to learn patience in myself, probably the hardest kind if you ask me! there are times i just wish i could speak already! and those days when i am impatient i pray, and the lord blesses me, but he blesses me in a way i never had before.
Whenever i get down, and pray for the lords help, that day I always get a chance to bare my testimony! and that always makes my day so so so much better!!!!!!!!!!! I love sharing my testimony, it reminds me of why i am here and what my purpose is, and I love that!
I love working with Elder Quinton, My new companion as of Sunday, he is Great!!! We have so much fun, sometimes too much!! We have this rock paper sizers competition going on between us! I swear he can read my mind, cause the score right now is like 27 to 8, ha I am losing! I love him to death, he reminds me a little of Stephen!! Maybe that's why we get along so well.
Well I have to go. out of time! I love you, mom and Jess!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!! letter or whatever!!!
Know that i am doing good, and that the lord is watching over his son as well as yours!!
Love,
Elder Benjamin Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment