Elder Benjamin Larson



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey Jess

Jess!!

I miss you too so much!! I wish i could get you drinks still, ha i actually miss it a little!!!

Thankyou for the testimony, it was beautiful, It was so great to hear it, I was almost crying in the middle of all these missionaries here, don't worry i pretended something was in my eye.!!

I love you so much sis, and i hope everything works out with your school!!!! I will pray for you!!! And i am glad you have this chance to get the babies to like you more than me, but just know, in 2 years when i get home, its game on!!!

I love you so much Jess!! I too know that god is our father in heaven , and whats more is I know he loves us!! that is such an important thing to know!! And also to know that we can turn to him in prayer whenever we need his guidance!!! I am so glad for that wonderful blessing and I am grateful for this chance i have to share that and teach others to turn to our loving heavenly father and ask if he loves them!! I know that he does and so when i challenge them to pray about it with Sincere Heart I know that he will answer them!!! What a great experience that will be for them!!!!

I love you Jess!! Give Anni and David and the rest of the fam and kids my love!! Give them hugs for me! Big ones!!

Your little bro

Elder Ben Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment