Elder Benjamin Larson



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey Dad and Kris

Hey dad!!

How is everybody!! Thankyou guys so much for the package, it really helped and made my day!! I loved Anni and Dave's letters and pictures!!!! They were great!! I love you all so much!!

So we have taught a lot this week, they are all fake investigators but i treat them like real ones and the spirit is still so strong during them. It is hard to teach in Tagalog but we do our best, I could try and do better though so i will work on that this week!!

One thing i learned this week is that teaching without the spirit is ridiculous and impossible!!! Me and my companion were teaching the plan of salvation and we studied together pretty well but personal study i could have done better. And when it got to my turn with teaching the atonement, my mind blanked and I had no idea what to say!! Luckily i have a great comp. and he stepped in and the lesson turned out good! So now I am going to focus on bringing the spirit into my study and teaching time!!

I love you all so much!! I am excited to get out and start really teaching! And i am also excited for when i can finally speak this language!! its hard for me to see myself speaking it but I know that with the Lords help I will!! I don't know how, but I just know I will!!

I like bearing my testimony to the people we teach!! I hope that they feel the spirit as strong as i do!! I never know if they can feel it or just me, so i will have to think of a way to ask them if they fell it and explain what they are feeling!!

I love you dad, and Kris!! You two are great parents and I am excited to hear and see how Anni and Dave grow!! I love you and them, Anni and David you are so great! I love the key chains you gave me, everytime i see them it brings warmth to my heart!! I love them and i love you so much!! remember who you are! You are Gods children and he loves you!! And remember to pray to him for help and guidance and he will bless you with his love!!

I love you all, spread my love to our family, Pray for Gods' work to go forth!!

Your son and brother

No comments:

Post a Comment