Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, October 23, 2011

I doing good

Hey everybody,
Dad, is it true that you named me after the name of your best friend(as it was written in spencer's e-mail)? I am doing well, this week it has been rainning every day, but I have been liking it because I prefer the cold more than sweeting all the time, and it seems like you walk faster in the cold weather.
Here in our area we have been having a hard time finding new investagators(but I know that this is, to every missionary, a problem). This week we taught a couple that are from another church, and they only let us teach them because Adriano(the husband) whats to convert us to his church. So it's like a race to see who's going to get converted first.! But Aricia(the wife) is starting to believe in the Book Of Mormon, so I Think we are going to win;) haha, but they are very nice and are very reseptive, with an opened mind. We also entered into a house across the stree from Adriano that had 8 adults, and two of these adults are baptized members but they are inactive. IN the house there was also a sick woman that is the mother of 4 of these adults, and after we had talked for a little bit 3 of them asked us if we could give a blessing to there mother. Then we gave a blessing to her, and everybody that was there was very grateful.
I am so grateful for my life and all of the experiences that I have had that have helped me to grow, learn, and have more understanding. The spirit has reviled to me that this The BofM is ture and that it is of God, we have a prophet on the earth, we all can live with our Heavenly Father and our familys for ever if we keep the comandments and recive the holy ordenances of Baptizum, the Holy Ghost, and Eternal Marrige. All these ordenances(holy acts) we can recive because God called a prophet and gave him the Powers of Heaven, and reorginized the church of Christ on the earth, which is The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. This is what I feel, and believe. I don't know all of the anwsers and no one will because if we knew all of the anwsers then we wouldn't have FAITH. Faith requiers questions, douts, uncertenty, so that we can believe without knowing, act without knowing, this is Faith.
I love you all, have a good week, love
Elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment