Elder Benjamin Larson



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Parelheiros

Hello Everyone,
I doing good, I have a new comp and a new area. My new comp is Elder Barbosa, he´s from the Amazon(the jungle) and he has about the same amont of time that I have on the mission. My new area called ´Parelheiros´, it´s pritty close to my first area, and I have been running into some of the people that I met in my frist area.My address here in Parelheiros is:
Rua Mario Trape, 380
JD Novo Parelheiro
04890-430 São Paulo, SP, Brasil
The area is really big and there´s a lot of hills, maybe I will be losing more puonds. Maybe you guys won´t even reconnize me when I get back.
David thats so good that your such a good soccer player kep it up, and you too Annika with all your activitys. I love all of you guys.
elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment