Elder Benjamin Larson



Saturday, January 14, 2012

always have the spirit with you

Hi Everybody,
It was great talking with you guys, everybody looks like there doing great, I even got to see spencer kind-of. Yesterday was a great day, we went to church and while I was sitting there I could feel the spirit. That peaceful, wonderful feeling and then I thought `thats what it means to always have the spirit with you`. You always feel peaceful, calm, and happy when you have the spirit, but when you something wrong or sin you drive the spirit away and thats when you feel nervous, annoyed, angry, and just plain unhappy. When you repent then those bad feelings go away and then you feel peace again. This is possable because of the Atonment(suffering) of our savior Jesus Christ, because of him we can live in happyness and after this life live with god again.
Well right now its rainning and my comp said that he´s freezing haha. Me and Elder Araujo(my comp) have been laughting a lot, but I think we laught the most when are trying to help one another speak english/Portugês. I am trying to lose my american accent so when he helps me say the words right I am not able to and then he starts laughing and then I start laughing. It´s way fun. I love you guys bye


Stephen Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment