Elder Benjamin Larson



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pasko

Hey dad kris and Kids!

So first Pasko means Christmas in Tagalog. Ha thought you might want to know that.We have had some good district meetings these past two weeks. I have felt my testimony in Christ grow so much. I love him and know he loves me too. In the MTC I told myself by the end of my mission That I wanted to be able to say that christ is my Best Friend!! And each week I feel like I get closer and closer to that goal, and even like I am surpassing it. I have so many weeknesses and doubts, but with my FAITH in Jesus Christ, those doubts and those weaknesses somehow deminish, and I am able to overcome them. I can't explain it, but every single time here on my mission when I feel overwhelmed, and don't know what to do, I recieve strength, and most the time I don't even realize until the day is over and I think to myself, wow, I did it. And then I think about it and realize it has all come from christ. It has all come from faith and acting on that faith. I know that faith is such a simple-ish thing to a lot of people, but to me, it is my best and surest sorce of strength, It is my direct help to god! I love it. Read Moroni chapter 7 if you get the chance, I like it a lot, especially about the part of miricles and faith and hope. It is great.

I love you all, Anni I am so proud of you, so good at basketball, and david with soccer. You guys are so talented!!!! I am proud to call you my brother and sister. I love you all family, and pray for you always.

Maligayang Pasko! Merry/happy christmas.

Love Elder Benjamin L. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment