Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, January 30, 2012

Miracle

Hi My Family,

This week was also a good week even though the numbers don't show it.
We taught Luis and he told us all about his past and he is looking
positive. but we might be giving him to the spanish Elders because he
might understand better in spanish. We had planned on getting three
investigators to church this week but they didn't make it. Big Jo
actually was waiting for us but we got there a little late and one of
her friends picked her up to go to thier church. She has short term
memory loss so she forgot that we were coming. Man she makes me laugh.

Saturday we went to the Adult Session of Stake conference and it
was very spiritual. This Lady talked about her daughter who had gotten
in an accident and she was in serious shape. Her mom couldn't even
recognize her. She had broken her spine is 7 places and her foot was
messed up and her vains on her neck were cut like a cat on curtains.
The Docters said that she wasn't going to make it and if she did she
would be a vegetable. They said there was nothing they could do. But
her mom comely and couragously she that she could do something. She
called her hometeachers and they came and gave her daughter a
priesthood blessing. Everything was calm and it was in the lords
hands. The daughter came out of the coma that she wasn't supposed to
come out of. The girl had bad head trauma and would be able to
remember anything but when her mom came in and asked her "do you know
who I am?" she squinted her eyes open and said," your my Mama." It
was a miracle and the Miracle doesn't stop there, The girl made a
COMPLETE recovery. I was so touched by this mothers experience and
when she was finished speaking Her daughter got up and I couldn't
believe my eyes. I had seen this lady sitting on the stand before but
I had no Idea this was the same girl. She was absolutey beautiful and
whole and healthy. the Lord can heal us completly. What a powerful
manifestation of gods love and power.

Then the next day I had the blessing to give 4 blessings one of
which was heart peircing. We got a call for a lady named Millie who
was in a nearby hospital. she wasn't a member and she probably had no
idea what a blessing was. We never saw her before or talked with her
so it was a blind walk in. When we walked into her room she was
weezing as she slept. We were about to leave but she called out in a
raspy quiet voice. At first I didn't know what we could do, But then
she cried out and just wanted the pain and the sickness to end. I felt
so much love and compassion. We gave her a blessing and I felt a good
peace afterwards, And she opened her eyes wider after that and thanked
us for coming. We are going to stop by again to see her. I have no
doubt in my heart or mind that she can be healed and better.

I love these people so much. I love you all aswell. have a wonderful
week and be safe.

--
Elder Spencer Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment