Elder Benjamin Larson



Monday, January 16, 2012

I health, learning, and happy

Hello everybody,

I am doing very well here on the mission, I health, learning, happy, and I´m serving the Lord. This week just flew by, me and elder araujo are running all around trying to do everything that have been planning. But we are weak and we are not able to do everything that we had planned.
Me and my comp are having a good time together. We laugh and joke around most of the time, and the other half we´re just tired.
Good news Pamela went to church yesterday and recived the Holy ghost. We had some members help us out to take her to church. I had called her before church and she said that she wouldn´t come because she was sick, but I told her that she could recive the Holy Ghost even with her being sick and that she shouldn´t let a little sickness keep her from reciving an ordence of salvation and going back to live with god. Have a good day I love you all.

Love elder stephen larson

No comments:

Post a Comment